Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Painting!

Ahhhh, so many choices!  Painting is a double edge sword for me - I love all the possibilities but they all drive me crazy too! Not worried though, because I have help!


Don't laugh - he's very good with color and VERY opinionated.

So I tried this:


And this:


 And then 3 different colors at once!

But somethings not right....I know I'll darken the grout!


Yep, I like that better.  I could drag this on all day but I think I'll just share the finished product!



BEFORE:
AFTER!  

So what do you think?  Feel free to leave comments - I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. THis looks Fabulous!!! I'm curious to see the rest of the room now that you have changed the wall color. I really liked that maroon wall... New pillows or carpet in the future?;)

    ReplyDelete